Read the amazing new book that’s changing the way businesses generate new ideas, products and services!
Insourcing Innovation provides a truly groundbreaking, compelling framework for building innovation capability within an organization quickly and profitably.
The basic premise:
- Most companies still outsource R&D or hire special experts in from the outside to come up with new ideas, products and services.
- The imperative to continuously innovate is dramatically on the rise.
- Innovation is not a core competency in most businesses, but should be.
- The act of innovation can be more systematic, predictable, reliable and controllable.
- A stricter standard needs to be applied to R&D and innovation ROI.
- There is no reason Business can’t drive innovation the same way it has driven operational improvement through Six Sigma, Lean and other methods.
- Innovation skills/tools can be learned and applied by many people inside an organization, not just by a handful of innately inventive people.
Insourcing Innovation tells you why so many companies are making innovation predictable, repeatable and reliable. Through a structured methodology called “TRIZ” (The Theory of Inventive Problem Solving), the advent of innovation can be as commonplace as the drive for continuous improvement.
Innovation Executive Summary
Innovation at Work